How can I file an appeal for a violation?
A property owner may file a written notice of appeal with the City Clerk within 10 days after the code enforcement action is posted. You should also notify the code enforcement officer so that pending abatement action might be postponed.

Show All Answers

1. What are the most common violations?
2. Where can I find the codes for these?
3. How can I report a potential violation?
4. At what height is tall grass considered to be a violation?
5. I called last week, why isn’t the grass mowed?
6. Am I responsible to mow back yard and my half of the alley?
7. How many cars can be parked at my residence?
8. How many days will I have to correct code violation?
9. Can I park my car on the grass?
10. What is considered a junk or abandoned vehicle?
11. How can I file an appeal for a violation?
12. Can I arrange more time to correct a violation or make payments on a fine?